Barcelona vs Alaves – Live Stream Las Liga Match
- Recommended [ LINK 1 ] Mobile Friendly (Spanish)
- Recommended [ LINK 2 ] Mobile Friendly (Portuguese)
- Recommended [ LINK 3 ] Mobile Friendly (Ronaldo7)
- Recommended [ LINK 4 ] Mobile Friendly (Pirlotv)
- Donate $2 (Donate Via PayPal & Bitcoin)
Barcelona vs Deportivo Alaves Preview and Predictions
Barcelona somehow managed to come back from behind and edge past Sevilla 2-1 to lift the Spanish Super Cup trophy and they’ll come into Saturday’s La Liga opener against Deportivo Alaves in high spirits.
The Catalans got off to a rough start in Tanger as Pablo Sarabia pushed Los Rojiblancos ahead just 8 minutes into the game.
However, Gerard Pique and Ousmane Dembele turned things around for Blaugrana later on to help the team boost up the confidence before the start to the title-defense quest in Primera Division.
The first hurdle comes in the likes of Deportivo Alaves who are led by former Barcelona’s full-back Abelardo.
Babazorros ended the previous campaign down at the 14th place in the league ladder mainly because of poor displays on travels.
Alaves lost as many as 12 of 19 away games in the season which is why we see them as massive underdogs against the defending champions away at Camp Nou.
Barcelona vs Alaves Head-to-head
- Barcelona won 15 and lost only 2 of 21 H2H games with Babazorros.
- Blaugrana won each of last four clashes against Alaves, including the Copa del Rey final last year (3-1).
- Overall, the Catalans won 9 of 11 home matches against Deportivo Alaves.
Barcelona vs Alaves: Prediction
We expect Ernesto Valverde to use a squad very similar to the one which played Sevilla on Sunday evening.
Philippe Coutinho and Ivan Rakitic could get the chance to start for Rafinha and Arthur this time around. Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez are safe up front, while it will be interesting to see if Ousmane Dembele will start once again here after scoring the winner against Sevilla.
Barca won 16 and drew 3 of 19 home games last season and we just can’t imagine any other scenario but a confident victory for them here.
You can have Barca to win by three or more goals at the odds of 1.90, while we will alternatively back the host to net three or more goals in the match at 1.53.
Barcelona vs Alaves: Bet Tips
Barcelona -2.5 handicap @ 1.90 (9/10)
Barcelona Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 10/19 (1.52).